EVENT DESCRIPTION AND COURSE INFORMATION
Team fun is the name of the game for the Arkansas-Missouri Adventure Jamboree. We will have facilitated adventure activities set up for student athletes to participate in as they choose, but the main event is a team adventure ride on the High Ground Trails in Neosho, MO.
Student athletes will join their coaches in their ride groups to explore the trail system at Morse park. Coaches will select a level of challenge suitable for each ride group ranging from easiest (mild) to hardest (spicy). The courses are designed to eliminate two-way traffic at any point on the trail system. All levels will pass two Adventure break stops that coaches can choose to include or skip for each lap of the course.
- Adventure Ride option opens at 11:00am on Saturday and closes at 5:00
- Pre-reg for an adventure start time HERE, (closes Wednesday at midnight) or sign up at Adventure Check-in tent
- Coaches must maintain the 6:1 or 8:2 ratios, just like in practice, on these rides (you can combine with other teams to maintain ratios)
- The Adventure Ride will be approximately 1-2 hours in duration.
BRING WATER! There is limited water onsite.
Course Map can be found HERE.
VOLUNTEER AT OUR EVENTS
Volunteers are the backbone of our league and make our events possible. Please consider volunteering at this event, we guarantee you’ll love it, money-back guarantee! Click HERE to sign up for a volunteer position at this race. If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking areas will be in fields in the park. Attendants will be assisting.
Primitive camping will be allowed onsite at the High Ground in a designated area on Friday and Saturday nights. No onsite RV camping but there are RV parks close by for hook-ups. Hotel accommodations are available nearby as well.
Food trucks and a snow cone truck will be on site from 12 to 8 pm.
Schedule and Race Details
Saturday, August 7, 2021
8:00 am Setup begins
10:00 am Pit Zone Opens for team setup
10:00 am Registration/Check In
11:00 am Adventure activities open and ride start times begin
5:00 pm Adventure Course Closes
6:00 pm Bike Stunt Show (Presented by Neosho Parks and Rec)
Fee for participation in the AR-MO Adventure Jamboree is $25 for the day event. Registration is done on the Pit Zone and Student Athletes must be race ready in the Pit Zone.
If you have not been invited to register yet in the NICA Pit Zone contact your Team Director. Independent riders contact your League Director at email@example.com. For questions regarding the NICA Pit Zone contact registration services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Online pre-registration will close Tuesday at midnight prior to each race.
Contact Terry Coddington with questions or problems.
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES
- Vehicles are not allowed in the team pit and infield area during the event. One vehicle per team may drop equipment during designated times.
- No Smoking or alcohol is allowed in the team pit or infield areas.
- No inappropriate language allowed in the team pit and infield areas.
- Any violation of the above rules may result in a team penalty and/or expulsion from the team pit and infield area.
- No gasoline generators and no open fires inside the team pit area, please.
- Keep dogs on leashes at all times and clean up after your dogs.
- No more than 2 hammocks per tree, and no closer than 5 feet from the course.
- Please pack out what you pack in. No garbage receptacles will be provided.
- Review our Refund and Weather Policy HERE.
- All racing will be governed by the NICA Rulebook
- Contact Ben Tufford, Adventure Coordinator, with any adventure questions: email@example.com.
- Contact Terry Coddington, League Director, with any league or team questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Arkansas Interscholastic Cycling League is a Project League of the National Interscholastic Cycling Association, a 501(c)(3) non-profit youth development organization, building strong mind, body and character, guided by the principles of inclusivity and equality. The league promotes interscholastic mountain bike racing, provides training and education to new teams and coaches, and offers a comprehensive infrastructure to grow youth cycling in a professional, safe and engaging manner.